Monday, October 26, 2009

A trip back 2 home

2day nid 2 attend the wat 筹委会议 wor~~~

so i went 2 scu lo ( actually 2day no scu... cuz of the UEC )~~~

n after the conversation, i went hom la, cuz~~~

just now when i walked 2 the LRT station~~~

walaoA...no 1 punya~~~

the street just me n som1 i dunno [ not student la ]

then i walked 2 the LRT station as fast as i can~~~

there is just a little ppl leh~~~

bcoz i always went home at 4 somthing so thats lots of student la~~~

but now i went home at 11 leh~~~

when the LRT came, i walked in n saw seats waiting 4 me...

biasanya, i nid 2 stand la~~~

after that, waited 4 my "dearest" ktm...

@!$^&#&%$*$#@#$I%(*##&%$#@&?<:>":{I&^%^%#

i wait for 1/2 hour [ but is better than that time i waited for 1 hour...]

went in the ktm....

wasai!!!

so mny seats >.<

after that i went 2 the U432...

when it pass by the pasar...

lots of auntiessssssss went in....

haiz....

they talked so loud~~~

my poor little earz~~~

No comments: