Monday, April 27, 2015

Hey it's me.

Wow I never really realised i was so young, naive, boring... yea I said I was boring, not a grammatical error.
So i decided to be kinda old school today because I have a friend, my best friend indeed, is still writing blog, being so not mainstream.

I wonder, years later, will i still remember I have this blog?
Will i laugh at myself when I'm going through every "masterpiece" of mine like i just did?

p/s My housemate just barged in, waving his hands saying: "Wake up! Wake up! Don't fall asleep!"
I have a bad reputation for staying awake to study at night I guess. Glad that I've met him, in this piece of land that I knew no one.

My dearest best friend, would you come and stalk me I wonder. They say friendship can lasts for eternity. Can our kind of friendship lasts for long? With so much concern, so much restriction.

Was thinking of just putting few words and leave yet I've composed a kind of lengthy paragraph.
Guess I'm done for this time.

Desmond, 2015, In Ireland, Worrying about his future.

Note to future self: Love yourself more, love your family even more.

No comments: